To return an accessory, please complete this online form.
No request by email or phone will be valid.
Requests sent to CFMOTO Canada will be processed within 10 business days.
Subsequently, if your request is accepted, CFMOTO Canada will provide you with an authorization number. This number must be written on the box when returning the accessory. No return without authorization will be accepted. In this case, the product will be returned at the customer's expense.
We strongly recommend that accessories sold by CFMOTO on its website be installed by certified CFMOTO professionals. No return request will be accepted by CFMOTO Canada following a breakage of an accessory resulting from an installation error by the customer.
Here are the conditions for returning an accessory:
- The customer has 30 working days from the invoice date to return an item.
- The accessory must be returned new and therefore not installed, in its original packaging with all its components, including installation manuals, tools and parts unless otherwise specified by CFMOTO Canada. The product must be in good presentation condition.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs when returning the accessory unless it is a merchandise error on the part of CFMOTO Canada (example: the customer has not received the correct item he had ordered).
- All shipments must be pre-paid. Other packages will be rejected upon delivery and returned to the customer at their expense.
- We suggest that you use a transport service that allows you to track your package. CFMOTO Canada cannot be held responsible for the loss of your package during return transport.
- Any product with the label In Liquidation is considered final sale and therefore cannot be returned, with the exception of a defective product or an error on the part of CFMOTO Canada.
Refunds will be made to the credit card used for the original payment within 10 business days of receipt of the accessory at CFMOTO Canada offices.
Oil, fluids, service manuals and user manuals cannot be returned. Final sale merchandise cannot be returned.
Explanation of delivery costs:
The deadline for processing an order is 72 working hours from the confirmation of the order. The deadline for processing an order is 72 working hours from the confirmation of the order. Therefore CFMOTO Canada undertakes to put your accessory (s) in the hands of a carrier within this period. Subsequently, the transport time depends on the delay at the transport.
Request Processing and Handling Fee: An amount of $ 15.95 is applied to each order.
Oversized delivery charges: For oversized accessories (whose volume or weight exceeds standard delivery standards), a variable amount depending on the accessory is applicable. The amount is indicated in the accessory sheet in the More information tab (Oversize Shipping Fixed Cost). The oversized delivery charge is in addition to the handling charge.
Free delivery: For an order of $ 300 before taxes or more, free delivery is offered. However, this option is not available when one or more items in the order are oversized (transport overload charges).
Express delivery: An option is offered to be entitled to express delivery for $ 75.50. This option is not available when one or more items in the order are oversized (transport surcharge charges). For standard delivery, the request processing time is 72 business hours. In the case of express delivery, the processing time is reduced to 48 working hours. Also, during shipment, the shipment will be made by express delivery by the carrier. On the other hand, CFMOTO Canada will not be held responsible for the delivery times of the carrier.